In order to track your progress and receive updates to your Gear, including new missions, your Gamma Gear must be registered to the AvengersNet App.
Before you launch the app, please do the following:
- Connect your Gamma Gear with the Power Activator
- Complete your first mission with Iron Man
- Ensure that you are in Exploration Mode and not a mission
- Turn on your device's Bluetooth (see steps for iOS and Android)
- Turn on your Gamma Gear and ensure that it's near the app
Let's get started!
Launch the AvengersNet App. You will be prompted to log into your Disney account. If you do not have an account, you can create one at the log in screen:
NOTE: A Disney account is required to register your Gear.
If the app detects your Gear, J.A.R.V.I.S. will instruct you to press the sync button on your Gamma Gear. Listen carefully for a 5-digit code from your Gear and enter it in the app.
If the app doesn't detect your Gear, click here for your next steps.
- J.A.R.V.I.S. will confirm that your Avenger Gear has been successfully registered and you are now ready for your first update!
To manually locate Gear:
Tap the Gear icon in the upper right corner, then select the Connect (two-arrow) icon to search for your Gear.
Tap the Add New (green plus) button and wait for J.A.R.V.I.S. to locate your Gear.
If the app is having trouble detecting your Gear, turn your Gamma Gear off, then back on again while the app is open.