What is the Prowler Bot?
Ulton's forces have constructed powerful Ultron Bots called Prowler Bots. It is your mission to defeat them!
How do I set it up?
Power on both your Repulsor and your Prowler Bot.
The Prowler Bot will turn green, then flash blue when connecting to the Repulsor.
Once connected, J.A.R.V.I.S. will confirm a connection on the Repulsor, and the Prowler Bot will turn yellow.
If doesn't connect, make sure both the Repulsor and Prowler Bot are powered on. You can also try moving closer to the Prowler Bot. The Prowler Bot works best on hard surfaces and short carpet.
If you still can't connect, try powering down the Repulsor and Prowler Bot, then turning them both back on. Ensure that you are using a fresh set of batteries in both.
The Prowler Bot can spawn many different enemies, depending on your mission. In Exploration Mode you can choose which enemy you want to face by pressing the gold button to scroll through available enemies. Shoot at the Prowler Bot to start the battle.
Watch the lights to see what the enemy is doing in battle:
- Purple – enemy is unprotected – time to attack!
- Red – enemy was hit
- Green – enemy is charging up their attack and can't take damage – get ready to dodge, hide, or raise your shield!
- White – enemy is attacking
- Blue – enemy is shielded – use your Palm Cannon!
- Flashing Yellow – enemy is about to explode – time to hide behind something big or run from the room!
The Prowler Bot won't move when spawned as a practice target.
Remember, different enemies require different strategies to defeat.