In Free for All mode, you can challenge a fellow recruit to a player versus player battle by syncing two Repulsors.
Use the following steps to set up two Repulsors for Free for All mode:
- When you first visit a location and haven't yet selected a mission, you will land in Exploration Mode. While in Exploration Mode, you will be able to hear background noise from the location you're in.
Ensure both Repulsors are on and close together.
Press and release the Sync button on both pieces of Avenger Gear. J.A.R.V.I.S. will confirm that the sync is complete.
Once syncing is complete, one of the recruits can choose Free for All mode using the Navigation Dial.
- All prompts will continue playing from the Repulsor used to select Free for All mode. If you're having difficulty hearing the prompts, try turning the volume up.
- Nick Fury will provide a short briefing on how Free for All mode works – it's a laser tag style battle that lasts 120 seconds.
- At the end of the battle, Nick Fury will ask you to stand close together so he can announce the winner of the battle.
- The winner's Repulsor will light up and flash.