For a comprehensive walkthrough, check out the Disney Universe Prima Guide here.
As you play through the game, you'll unlock new costumes for each of the worlds. Once a costume is unlocked, you must have enough gold saved to buy it in the Costume shop. Every costume has a special tool; you can upgrade those tools by collecting stars that can be found in hidden treasure chests throughout the worlds.
- Gold – Collect gold to purchase costumes from the Costume Shop and to gain entry into new worlds.
- Stars – Collect Stars to upgrade your tools for more powerful hits. Stars can be found in hidden treasure chests throughout the worlds.
- World Collectibles – You can also collect bonus items for each Disney world. Collect all the world-specific bonus items in a level to unlock concept art, character models and music.
You can perform several special attacks, using combinations of buttons (Console) or keys (PC). Test out new multiple button/key combos after mastering the following special attacks:
Double-Jump Ground Slam Attack
This attack is effective when surrounded by enemies or to demolish hazards.
- Double tap the (A Button - Wii; X Button - PS3; A Button - Xbox 360; Space bar - PC)
- Hit the (B Button - Wii; SQUARE Button - PS3; X Button - Xbox 360; C key - PC) to jump up and slam down to the ground.
Press and hold the (B Button - Wii; SQUARE Button - PS3; X Button - Xbox 360; C key - PC) for a second and release to perform a thrusting uppercut and jump.
Press the (B Button - Wii; SQUARE Button - PS3; X Button - Xbox 360; C key - PC) and continue holding to perform an uppercut and jump before slamming to the ground.
When an enemy is about to perform a spin attack, press the (Z Button - Wii; TRIANGLE Button - PS3; Y Button - Xbox 360; V key - PC) for a counter-attack. Watch for the lightning bolt prompt above an enemy's head when a counter-attack is possible.
Each level contains challenges that are activated by the Challenge console. Completing level challenges earns badges that count toward your final score as well as un-lockable rewards. Make sure to look for and approach the Challenge console before exiting a level.
Take on and beat the challenge within the allotted time to boost your score and show the bad guys who’s boss.
Saving the game
Game progress in Disney Universe is saved automatically after completing a level in World Select.