If you've purchased and downloaded costumes or packs from the online shop in Disney Universe, but they don't appear, you will have to reload the game:
- From the main menu, select Online Shop
- Content that you have purchased will be tagged with a green checkmark. Scroll up or down to highlight the purchased content.
- The description next to the highlighted content states: "You have purchased this content. Please download it and use the 'Reload' option."
- Press the button indicated on the screen to use the Reload option (PS3 – TRIANGLE button, Xbox 360 – Y button).
- The game will reload and return to the title screen; launch the game.
- From the main menu, go to "Costumes" or "Worlds" to view or play with your downloaded content.
NOTE: After successfully using the Reload option, the description next to the content in the Online Shop will then state: "You have purchased and downloaded this content."