Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista® SP2/ XP® SP3/ Windows® 7 Home Premium
- Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz, AMD 3000+ or equivalent processor, or Intel® Core® 2 1.8 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 6 GB Hard Disk Space
- 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compatible, 3D video card supporting Shaders 2.0 (NVIDIA® GeForce® FX 5600 or better, ATI Radeon™ 9600 or better)
NOTE: Onboard (built-in) integrated chipsets are not supported (e.g., Intel® on-board 8xx/9xx series chipsets, SiS and S3 series, ATI® Mobility Radeon® 7500 & X1300)
- 16-bit DirectX® 9.0c-compatible sound card
- 8X speed DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 9.0c (included)
In addition to meeting the minimum system requirements, it is highly recommended that you ensure your computer's components are utilizing the most recent software drivers.
Recommended System Configuration
- Intel® Core® 2 1.8Ghz+, AMD Athlon™ X2 64 2.4Ghz+ or equivalent processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB uncompressed hard drive space
- 256MB DirectX MB DirectX® 9.0c-compatible, NVIDIA® GeForce® 7900 or better, ATI Radeon™ X1800 or better
Exit all other programs and applications when installing Disney • Pixar Toy Story 3. Also, exit all open applications (including background applications such as anti-virus software and pop-up blockers) to ensure that these programs will not interfere with installation. When all other programs have been closed, insert the disc in the DVD-ROM drive.
If your DVD-ROM drive is AutoPlay-compliant, a launch window will automatically appear when the disc is inserted in the DVD-ROM drive. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
If the launch window does not automatically appear, open the My Computer folder (either from the Desktop or from the Start menu) and then open the Disney • Pixar Toy Story 3 DVD-ROM drive folder. Double-click on the Setup.exe file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the program's installation.
As an alternate solution, you may proceed as follows to begin the installation process:
- Hold down the Windows key (next to the CTRL key) and press R.
- In the "Open:" text box, type in the following command: "D:\setup.exe" (where "D:" is the designation of your DVD-ROM drive) and click on the OK button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the game's installation.
The Uninstall program removes the following:
- Shared program files
- Standard program files
- Folder items
- Program folders
- Program directories
- Program registry entries in Windows XP/Vista/7
Prior to uninstalling, make sure that you have exited all associated applications.
- From the Taskbar, click on Start and point to "(All) Programs".
- Point to "Disney Interactive Studios" and select Toy Story 3.
- From the Toy Story 3 sub-menu, click on the "Uninstall Toy Story 3" icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.