Disney Universe features 2-player co-op gameplay on a Windows PC using the keyboard and an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows. To play in Co-op mode, the system must be set with a connected Xbox 360 controller for Windows with updated drivers. Playing Disney Universe in Multiplayer mode:
- Launch Disney Universe and select the desired language.
- From the main menu, choose "World Select" (space bar - keyboard; A button - controller).
- In the "World Select" menu, scroll to and select any unlocked world.
- In the chosen world, select an unlocked level.
- At the player setup screen, use the cursor keys or left control stick to scroll through costumes, browse through costumes by world or enter a three-character player name. When ready, press the "Z" key (keyboard) and the "X" button (controller) to play.