In this enchanting VR experience inspired by Disney • Pixar’s Coco, you’ll be placed in the heart of the Land of the Dead. While you explore this amazing new world, you can choose a look that best suits you and make your way to Plaza De La Cruz, where you’ll be expected to arrive before showtime!
Original Release Date: November 15, 2017
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater
- USB Ports: 1x USB 3.0 port, plus 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Required Controller: Oculus Touch
- Internet Connection: Required
- Set up Oculus Rift hardware and software - https://www3.oculus.com/en-us/setup/
- Install Coco VR
- What are the controls?
- How do I invite a friend?
- How do I take a Selfie?
- What is VR (Virtual Reality)?
Article is closed for comments.