Split/Second is an intense action racing game set within a reality television show. Competitors vie to be the first to the finish line in a made-for-TV city set rigged to blow with the ultimate goal of becoming the season champion! You don’t just collide with other vehicles to knock them from the track – you can also trigger devastating events that drastically alter the dynamics of the race! Use pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes.
Original Release Date: May 18, 2010
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Steam (512 MB RAM, 1 Ghz or faster processor, high speed internet connection, two-button mouse, 1GB HD space)
- The city is your weapon - Trigger explosive, devastating events lined throughout the track that drastically alter the dynamics of the race!
- Every lap is different - Use pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes!
- Intense multiplayer – Compete in a variety of game modes in 2-player split screen or take the action online in races for up to 8 players!
- Now available from Steam! Purchase and download the game here