Follow the directions below to change the language option in the game:
- Insert the LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean game card into the Nintendo DS card slot and turn the Power switch ON.
- Launch the game; at the Main menu, select the last listing (e.g., "Options", "Opciones", etc.).
- In the Options menu, tap on the third listing.
- Tap on the desired language (English).
- The game should now be displayed in English.
- At the main menu, scroll over to and tap on the "System Settings" menu (wrench) icon.
- From the System Settings menu, tap on the "Other Settings" menu (yellow wrench) icon.
- Scroll right to page 4 or tap on "4" at the top of the touch screen.
- Tap the first option (Language).
- Tap the desired language, then tap on "OK" at the bottom of the touch screen.
- Tap on "Back" to return to the System Settings menu.
- Tap on "Close" to exit to the main menu.