- Swapping Characters: switch between characters to take advantage of each one's special abilities. To bring up the character wheel, tap L or R button.
- Shooting: to aim such a weapon, press and hold the X Button, or the Triangle button if you're on the PSP.
- Swimming: after taking the plunge, press A Button (Circle - PSP) to dive deeper and B Button (X - PSP) to swim back toward the surface.
- Saving the game - Progress in LEGO® Disney Pirates of the Caribbean is saved automatically after completing a chapter/level in Story mode and during play in Free Play mode.
- LEGO STUDS - Can be found scattered throughout LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean. Collect them and spend them later in the Port. Collect enough in a level and you will be hailed a true pirate!
- RED BRICKS - Unlock special extras, such as stud multipliers and special abilities, which you can purchase in the Shop. To activate a Red Brick during gameplay, open the Pause Menu and select Extras.
- CHARACTER TOKENS - These are precious indeed, as each unlocks additional crew you purchase in the Shop. Once purchased, new characters join your crew in Free Play.
- SHIP BOTTLES - 10 to collect in each level. Eight Bottles are hidden for you to find, and two more Bottles are given to you as rewards for achieving True Pirate in Story and Free Play modes.
NOTE: There will be items visible in Story Mode that may not be accessible until the chapter is replayed in Free Play mode using the abilities of a specific character.
Article is closed for comments.