Different level types will become available as you progress through Maleficent Free Fall.
- Level 1 – Illuminable Board Pieces: make a match on these tiles to “light” them up.
- Level 9 – Chained Tiles: remove these tiles by making a match with the locked tile.
- Level 18 – Shield Tiles: remove these tiles by making a match next to them.
- Level 33 – Drop Tiles: appear near the top of the board and can be dropped off the bottom.
- Level 51 – Bottle/Tile Eaters: eat/collect tiles above them of a certain color; when they've eaten a specific amount of tiles they will be destroyed.
- Level 63 – Tree Sprout Tiles: thorns grow every time you make a match next to it; after a certain number of matches the tiles stop growing.
- Level 82 – Destroy The Soldiers: make a match next to the Soldiers to make them disappear.
- Level 108 – Drop Mud On The Wallerbog: make a match next to the mud to drop it on the Wallerbog's head.
- Level 128 – Match The Hearts: match Aurora and Prince Phillip's hearts together.
- Level 148 – Reach The Castle: break the next tile in Aurora's path to ride towards the castle.
- Level 168 – Destroy The Spinning Wheels: make a match next to the Spinning Wheels to destroy them.
- Level 188 – Break The Spell: match gems that have yellow magic, and collect enough yellow magic to break Aurora’s kiss.
- Level 208 – Free The Dragon: make a match next to the chains to break them; break enough and you will free the dragon!
- Level 228 – Defeat Stefan: make matches next to the cage to free the wings; then fight the soldiers and defeat Stefan by making matches next to them.
- Level 248 – Destroy The Thorns: make matches next to the thorns to destroy them.
- Level 253 – Crown Aurora: make matches of the indicated color to have the fairies bring down the crown.
- Level 268 – Chase The Wallerbog: make matches next to the Wallerbog to chase them.
- Level 1 – Eliminate Required Tiles.
- Level 23 – Eliminate Required Tiles: make a match next to the bag to release specific colors.
- Level 41 – Berries: make a match next to the berries to break them.
- Level 63 – Gems: remove nine gems of the stone's color to remove the stone from the board.
- Level 81 – Eliminate the Rotators: rotators are blockers. Every time you make a match they will rotate!
- Level 103 – Open the Chests: make matches next to the chests to break them open and reveal a random gift.
- Level 121 – Flying Fairies: make a match next to the fairies to make them fly away.
- Level 143 – Find the Hidden Gems: make a match next to the closed flowers to open them. Some flowers hold a gem inside, but other don't. Match them three times to find a gem.
- Level 161 – Flower Bursts: match the flower bursts using the same color gems to deactivate them. They will turn into blocker tiles if they are not deactivated before the countdown is over.
- Level 182 – Magic Vortex: move the specific colored gems next to the magic vortex to feed it. Feed it with enough of the right colored gems to complete the level.
- Level 201 – Collect the Emeralds: make a match next to the lighted emeralds stone's to enable the jewelry box. The jewelry box will open once enough emeralds are matched. Now, make a match next to the jewelry box to collect the emeralds. Collect enough emeralds to pass the level!
- Level 222 – Encrusted Stone: make a match next to the encrusted stone to break them. The encrusted stones won’t break if they are backwards. Collect enough crusted stones to complete the level!
- Level 241 – Free the Fairies: make matches next to all four lights to free the fairies from the lanterns. Free enough fairies to win the level.
- Level 261 – Destroy the Rocks: make a match to break the rocks behind the gems.
- Level 291 – Chromatic Pendant: make four matches next to the chromatic pendant with the appropriate gem colors to destroy it.
- Level 311 – Magical Cube: make a match next to the magical cubes to break them and release the item inside. Items will change on each turn.
- Level 331 – Fireflies: make a match next to a Firefly tile and the Fireflies will split in two. Make a match next to a single Firefly to collect it!
- Level 351 – Fire Orbs: make a match next to a Fire Orb to destroy the surrounding stones. Every move brings them closer to the Fire Pit. Collect enough Fire Orbs to win the level!
- Level 371 – Runic Stumps: make a match next to a Runic Stump to make it turn. Turn all Runic Stumps so the lit side faces forward to collect them. Collect enough Runic Stumps to win the level!
- Level 411 – Magic Vines: destroy the rocks at the center of the Magic Vines by making matches with the trapped gems.
Article is closed for comments.