Select your device below to learn how to save your progress in Frozen Free Fall:
You can save your adventure with Google Play if you've downloaded the app from the Google Play Store. Please note that this feature saves your level progress only. Power-ups are saved locally to your device and cannot be transferred.
To sync using Google Play:
- Launch Frozen Free Fall
- Tap the "Google Play Games" icon in the upper left-hand corner
- Log into your "Google Play" account
To continue your game progress on another device, simply follow the steps above on the second device. Make sure you log into the same Google Play account. If your progress doesn't transfer over after you've synced your game on both devices, try the following:
- Force close the app on both devices
- Open the app on your original device and complete a new level
- Wait 5 minutes and then open the app on your new device.
You can synchronize your game progress in Frozen Free Fall using iCloud! If you're syncing your game between two devices, make sure they're using the same iOS version. iCloud saves your level progress only, so if you don't progress on the map your game won't save. Power-ups are saved locally to your device and cannot be transferred.
Your progress won't save unless you are both logged into your iCloud account and have turned iCloud ON. Follow the directions below to log into iCloud:
- Open "Settings", then tap "iCloud"
- Enter your iCloud email address and password
Note: Make sure you’re using the same iCloud account on each device. Check the email address to see which account you're logged into.
Follow the directions below to turn iCloud on:
- Open "Settings," then tap "iCloud"
- Tap "iCloud Drive"
- Move the slider to the green ON position
Visit Apple's site for more information on setting up iCloud on your devices.