Exit all other programs and applications when installing LEGO® Disney Pirates of the Caribbean. Also, exit all open applications (including background applications such as anti-virus software and pop-up blockers) to ensure that these programs will not interfere with installation.
- Insert Disc.
- Double-click on the LEGO Disney Pirates of the Caribbean disc icon on the desktop.
- the LEGO Disney Pirates of the Caribbean disc window, double-click on the LEGO Disney Pirates of the Caribbean installer icon.
- At the Introduction screen, click "Continue".
- Select the language you want installed from the drop-down menu (English – US) on the Software License Agreement screen, then click "Continue".
- Click on "Agree" to accept the terms of the Software License agreement.
- At the Select a Destination screen, click on the hard drive icon to select, then click "Continue".
- Click "Install" to perform a standard installation. LEGO Disney Pirates of the Caribbean and related components will begin installing.
- Once the game is successfully installed, click on "Close".
Prior to uninstalling LEGO® Disney Pirates of the Caribbean, make sure that you have exited all associated applications.
- Double-click on the Macintosh HD icon on the desktop, then open the "Applications" folder.
- Locate the LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean icon.
- Drag the LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean icon to the Trash (or click to select the icon and press the Command and Delete keys to move the icon to the Trash).
- From the desktop, click on the Finder menu and select "Empty Trash" to remove LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean.
While the following controller(s) have been tested on and found to be compatible with LEGO® Disney Pirates of the Caribbean, other factors not directly related to the game or the controller may affect actual performance; therefore, complete compatibility cannot be guaranteed:
- PlayStation®3 DUALSHOCK®3 Wireless Controller
Minimum System Requirements:
If your system meets the below requirements, you should be able to play LEGO® Disney Pirates of the Caribbean without any issues:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard
- Intel® Core™ Duo Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB of uncompressed hard drive space
- NIVIDIA® GeForce® 7300 GT or Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) X3100 (Intel® GMA 950 not supported)
NOTE: This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems.