Adjust the Sound Setting of the Wii system to Stereo or Mono from surround to resolve any lockup issues caused by co-op Wii modes.
To adjust the Wii system's sound settings:
- From the Wii Channel menu, point to the "Wii Options" button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and press the A Button.
- At the next screen, point to "Wii Settings" and press the A Button.
- the Wii Settings menu, point to "Sound" and press the A Button.
- Select "Stereo" or "Mono", then point to Confirm and and press the A Button.
- Point to "Back" and and press the A Button to return to the Wii Options menu, and again to return to the Wii Channel menu.
Article is closed for comments.