Syncing your gameplay allows you to save or recover your progress, and play on multiple devices.
- Lost progress can only be recovered if you had previously been saving your gameplay. If this is your first time setting up your game to sync, you will not be able to recover past gameplay.
- Coins and Pixels cannot be transferred between different devices. These items remain on the device where they were obtained.
Syncing Progress - Android (Amazon)
If you've installed Disney Cross Road through Amazon, you can sync your game with the following steps:
- Open the Disney Crossy Road app. (If the app was already active in the background, force close and restart it).
- Tap the message "This game supports Amazon GameCircle" when the message appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Your game should now be synced! The beach ball in the Settings menu will be colored if you're signed into your Amazon account.
If the beach ball is uncolored, wait one minute for your Amazon account to connect. Close the settings menu and then reopen it.
If you're logged into your Amazon account but your game isn't syncing, tap on the beach ball, open your Amazon settings, and make sure Whispersync for Games is turned on.