Try our troubleshooting steps if Disney Junior Play is crashing, freezing, or if Puzzle Packs won't download:
Improperly downloaded Play Packs might also cause freezing. We recommend maintaining a strong internet connection when downloading Play Packs, by following these steps:
- Keep your mobile device near your router when downloading an Play Packs. Do not move to another room, as it could interrupt the wi-fi connection.
- Keep the Disney Junior Play app open during the duration of the download. Closing the app, or switching to other apps can interrupt the connection.
If you continue to experience issues, contact our support team by clicking the Contact Us button below. Please include as much of the following information in your message as possible:
- Which Disney Junior Play Pack is causing the issue:
- Your device's make/model/OS version:
- Your Disney Junior Play app version:
- Your country:
- The available space on your device:
- Was the app downloaded or updated over 3G/4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi:
- Has your device been modified or rooted from its original manufacturer's specs:
- From which app store did you initially download the app (Android users only):
- Was the app installed onto internal memory or an SD card (Android users only):
- Please provide us with any helpful screenshots of your issue:
- Have you had difficulties with other purchases in this app: