1. Lower the detail level in-game
- Load a level, then press the "Esc" key to pull up the Pause Menu.
- Click "Options," then click "Video."
- Use the left and right arrow keys to adjust the quality level – try setting it to "Low" to improve your game performance.
2. Ensure you meet the minimum system requirements
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
3. Confirm you have a 64-bit CPU and 64-bit version of Windows
- Open the Control Panel
- Click "System and Security">"System"
- Check to ensure it says 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor under "System Type"
NOTE: If you have a 32-bit version of Windows, you will be required to update to a 64-bit version of the OS to play TRON Run/r.
4. Confirm you have a video card that supports DirectX 11
- Hold down the Windows and R keys
- When the Run window appears, type dxdiag, and then press Enter
- When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool finishes scanning, click Display
- Under Feature Levels, it should show 11.0 or higher