There are three game modes in TRON Run/r:
Note: As of May 1, 2017, Stream Mode is no longer fully functional and may result in errors.
- Race through the arena on foot.
- Collect Bits and perform maneuvers to maximize your score.
- Dodge obstacles, jump gaps, and more!
Tip: Keep a keen eye out for the Recognizer – dodge it's attacks by throwing discs.
- Race through the arena on a Light Cycle.
- Collect Bits and earn a high score as you ride through gates.
- Dodge obstacles, jump gaps, destroy other racers to survive, and more!
- Make it to the finish line before running out of time.
- Select a song and a Companion.
- Play a level comprised of track segments presented in random configuration.
- Survive the games as long as you can!
While playing in Stream mode you can also challenge other Programs taking part in the arena games to Duels. Here's how Duels work:
- Challenge players on the Friends and Global leaderboards to beat your time.
- If you win a match, you'll have the option to beat your own top score by clicking on the same entry in the Duels section.
- Duels can continue back and forth as long as the players involved continue to surpass each other's time.
Stream mode also allows you to take part in Weekly Challenges:
- Unique challenges every week – play them while you can! They'll be derezzed after seven days.
- Earn rewards and badges for successfully completing challenges.
- Show off your rewards and badges on the leaderboards.