The G-Force, a group of highly-trained covert guinea pig spy agents, is the only team that can save the world from an evil billionaire and his army of robot appliances. Based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films blockbuster movie, Disney G-Force is an exciting action platformer that puts you in control of Darwin, the G-Force team leader, and his housefly surveillance sidekick Mooch. Use awesome high-tech gadgets and stealth strategy as you team up with the other G-Force agents to complete your exciting mission.
Original Release Date: July 21, 2009
- Windows: XP/7/8
- Steam: Windows XP, Vista, or 7, Intel Mac, OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later., 512 MB RAM, 1 Ghz or faster processor, Internet connection (broadband recommended), Recommended: two-button mouse, 1GB HD space.
- Nintendo Wii
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- Battle an army of evil robots with cool weapons and high-tech gadgets not seen in the movie!
- Play as Darwin, the leader of the G-Force, and Mooch your housefly commando sidekick!
- Turn enemies into allies with the Saber micro-chip implanting technology!
- Blast your way through action-packed levels in the G-Force Rapid Deployment Vehicle!
- Now available from Steam! Download the game here.