- MOUSE SUPPORT – There is no mouse support in this game.
- ANALOG JOYSTICKS – If your analog joystick is not recognized in the game or has poor performance, you may have previously installed the software that ships with Microsoft digital joysticks and gamepads. Uninstalling this software and reinstalling the analog joystick in your Windows 95/98 Game Controller Control Panel should correct this problem.
- COMPACT KEYBOARDS – Users of compact keyboards, such as those found on laptop systems or those used for ergonomic reasons, may experience some problems using the default set of keyboard commands.
- KEYBOARD LIMITATIONS – Some keyboards may have limitations in the game. You may be unable to use multiple keys simultaneously. If you are pressing two keys at the same time, only one key will register the action that you chose.
- CONFIGURING CONTROLLERS – The only way to configure controllers in the game is through proprietary software for your game controller, such as the Microsoft Sidewinder Profiler.
- UNPLUGGING YOUR GAME CONTROLLER – If you are using a game controller and it becomes unplugged from your computer while you are playing the game, you may encounter slow downs in the game and Manny may move erratically, such as walking in circles.
- PAUSING THE GAME – You may be unable to pause the game if your joystick is enabled and out of calibration. If you are not using a game controller, we recommend that you disable the feature in the options menu. If you are using your joystick, you will want to exit out of the game and recalibrate your stick.
- MICROSOFT'S FREESTYLE PRO GAMEPAD – Users of Microsoft’s Freestyle Pro Gamepad may find there are a couple of places in the game that are very hard to get through using just the gamepad. It appears that the input from this gamepad is not your standard gamepad input; you may need to use your keyboard in a few situations. We apologize for any inconvenience.
NOTE: If you are not using a joystick or gamepad, please make sure to disable this option within the game. This can improve performance and can prevent various control problems within the game. To do this:
- Press F1
- Choose "Options"
- Select Joystick/Gamepad, then select "Disable"
Article is closed for comments.