Some players have found that, after purchasing and downloading Cranky's Story from the Cranky Pack in Where's My Water?, it still shows as available for purchase when tapping "Details" on Hunger Pains.
First step is to double check that the content has downloaded fully. Try quitting all opens apps and powering down your device. If this doesn't help, and the in-app transaction was completed successfully, try the following:
- From the main menu, tap on "Play"
- Scroll across to and tap on "Cranky's Story"
- Scroll to "Hunger Pains" and tap on "Details"
- At the purchase screen for Cranky's Story, tap on "Yeah!"
- At the confirmation screen, tap on "Buy"
- At the "Sign in" screen, tap on "Use Existing Apple ID"
- If the transaction was previously completed, the following screen should appear stating the content has already been purchased. Tap OK to download it again for free
If that does not resolve the issue, verify that the transaction was completed in iTunes:
- Launch iTunes
- Click on the "iTunes Store" icon in the left column
- In the iTunes Store window on the right, click on "Account" in the "QUICK LINKS" section
- In the "Purchase History" section, click on "See All"
- The completed transaction will show as "Where's My Water?," "Cranky's Story"