- Run the "Windows File Explorer."
- Go into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tron 2.0." This is the default location where TRON 2.0 is installed from Steam.
Note: If your install location was different than the one above, you will have to find its install location on your PC.
- Look for "TronLauncher.exe" and highlight the program with your mouse pointer, then click the right mouse button and choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
- Click the "Compatibility" tab.
- Look for "Run this program as an administrator," and check the box beside it.
- Click "OK" and then try installing/running "TRON 2.0" again.