Exit all other programs and applications when installing Disney TRON: Evolution. Also, exit all open applications (including background applications like anti-virus software and pop-up blockers) to ensure that these programs will not interfere with installation. Once everything has been closed, follow the directions below:
- Insert Disc.
- If Autoplay is turned on, go to step 4.
- If Autoplay is turned off, open "(My) Computer" and double-click on the "TRON: Evolution" disc icon.
- Select "Install."
- Select the language you want installed and click "Next."
- Click "Next" at the splash screen.
- If you agree to the EULA terms, click "Next."
- If you agree to the DirectX® EULA terms, click Next.
- Select "Standard" or "Custom install." If Standard, go to step 12. If Custom, go to next step.
- Select the path where you want the game installed.
- Select the Program Folder path and click "Next."
- "TRON: Evolution" and related components will begin installing.
- At the end of the installation, you will then be asked whether or not you want to launch the game.
- Activate product with the serial code provided in the product insert.
In case of Product Activation failure – please contact your local technical support as listed in the game packaging.
Uninstalling the game will remove the following:
- Shared program files
- Standard program files
- Folder items
- Program folders
- Program directories
- Program registry entries in Windows® XP/Vista/7
Before you uninstall the game, Disney TRON: Evolution, make sure that you have exited all associated applications.
Follow the directions below to uninstall the game:
- From the Taskbar, click on "Start" and point to (All) "Programs."
- Point to "Disney Interactive Studios" and select "Tron Evolution."
- From the "Tron Evolution" sub-menu, click on the "Uninstall Tron Evolution" icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete.