If your system meets the following requirements, you should be able to play Disney • Pixar Brave without issue:
- Mac OS® X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard® or higher)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB Hard Disk Space
- ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 / NVIDIA® 9600GT / Intel® HD3000 with at least 256 MB VRAM or higher
Exit all other programs and applications when installing Disney • Pixar Brave. Also, exit all open applications (including background applications such as anti-virus software and pop-up blockers) to ensure that these programs will not interfere with installation.
- Insert Disc.
- At the Disney/Pixar Brave installation splash screen, double-click on the Brave Installer icon. If the splash screen does not appear, double-click on the Disney•Pixar Brave disc icon on the desktop.
- Select the desired language (English – US), then click Continue.
- Click "Continue" to proceed with the installation.
- Select the volume (Macintosh HD) where you want the game installed, then click "Install".
- Disney • Pixar Brave and related components will begin installing.
- Once the game is successfully installed, click on "Close".
- Double-click on the Macintosh HD icon on the desktop.
- Open the Applications folder and double-click on the Disney • Pixar Brave icon to launch.
For easier access, create an alias on the desktop:
- Press the Command and Option keys while dragging the game’s icon to the desktop.
- Release the mouse button before releasing the Command and Option keys.
- Double-clicking on the alias will also launch the game.
Prior to uninstalling, make sure that you have exited all associated applications.
- Double-click on the Macintosh HD icon on the desktop, then open the Applications folder.
- Locate the Disney • Pixar Brave icon.
- Drag the Disney • Pixar Brave icon to the Trash (or click to select the icon and press the Command and Delete keys to move the icon to the Trash).
- From the desktop, click on the Finder menu and select "Empty Trash" to remove Disney • Pixar Brave.