The 1.1 update for Escape from Monkey Island corrects the following:
- Issue with selecting your 3D pass-through card when the primary card has 3D capability.
- Issue with certain settings being saved in the saved game, including controller and alter gee whiz factor settings.
- Minor sound issues in various areas of the game.
- Various minor gameplay issues, including:
- The ability to complete a puzzle on Lucre Island which uses the music box.
- A crash which is caused by completing a puzzle on Melee Island multiple times.
- Teleporting kudu jerky pretzels.
- The puppets remaining on Guybrush's hands after you press O to exit the set after using the puppets.
- The inability to find the chef after following him into the kitchen.
- Issue with the light sorting incorrectly in the cave on Lucre Island when Guybrush walks into the light.
- Error message that congratulates you and tells you to get back to work. After all, you're there to play, not work!
Update files can be downloaded from the links below:
Article is closed for comments.