How do I adjust the volume?
- Select Options from the Main or in-game Menu. Press ESC to access the in-game menu.
- Select Audio.
- Select the Music, Effects or Voice volume sliders to adjust the volume levels.
Why do I keep hearing static or audio distortion in the game?
If you are hearing static in the game:
- Your sound card may not be fully DirectX compatible. You may want to determine whether DirectX supports your sound card. Click here for more information.
We recommend that you test DirectSound. If any of these tests fail, please check for updated drivers for the hardware. If you continue to have problems after updating the drivers, we recommend that you contact the hardware manufacturer of the card for further assistance.
- Your volume may be turned up too loud in Windows.
- Your amplified speakers may be plugged into speaker-out on your sound card.