He's cute, he's funny and he wants to take a bath with his rubber ducky: introducing Swampy in Where's My Water?, the new app from Disney and the creators of JellyCar. This challenging physics-based puzzler features awesome graphics, multi-touch controls, and an amazing soundtrack.
Original Release Date: September 20, 2011
Current Update Version: visit your device's app store for the latest update
- Amazon: OS 4.0.3 and newer, Kindle Fire HD 7 (2012) 2nd Gen and above
- Android: OS 4.2 and newer
- Apple: iOS 8.0 and newer, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Incompatible with the following Android devices:
- Casio G'zOne Commando
- HTC Aria
- HTC G1
- HTC myTouch 3G
- HTC myTouch 3G Slide
- LG Optimus One
- LG Optimus Net
Where's My Water on Mac has now been retired. While this app may still be playable, there are no plans for future updates and active product support will no longer be provided. We appreciate your support and understanding.
- Over 500 Challenging Puzzles! Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck.
- Amazing Life-Like Water Physics! Go with the flow! Swipe, slosh and splash to guide water through increasingly puzzling scenarios
- Special Bonuses and Surprises! Collect Swampy's shower items to unlock bonus levels. Look for rubber duckies and tap around for even more surprises.
- How do I change the language in Where's My Water?
- How do I sync my progress across iOS devices?
- How do I use the different elements in Where's My Water?
- What do I do if my purchase is not showing up?