He's cute, he's funny and he wants to take a bath with his rubber ducky: introducing Swampy in Where's My Water?, the new app from Disney and the creators of JellyCar. This challenging physics-based puzzler features awesome graphics, multi-touch controls, and an amazing soundtrack.
Original Release Date: September 20, 2011
Current Update Version: visit your device's app store for the latest update
- Amazon: OS 4.0.3 and newer, Kindle Fire HD 7 (2012) 2nd Gen and above
- Android: OS 4.2 and newer
- Apple: iOS 8.0 and newer, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Incompatible with the following Android devices:
- Casio G'zOne Commando
- HTC Aria
- HTC G1
- HTC myTouch 3G
- HTC myTouch 3G Slide
- LG Optimus One
- LG Optimus Net
- Over 500 Challenging Puzzles! Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck.
- Amazing Life-Like Water Physics! Go with the flow! Swipe, slosh and splash to guide water through increasingly puzzling scenarios
- Special Bonuses and Surprises! Collect Swampy's shower items to unlock bonus levels. Look for rubber duckies and tap around for even more surprises.
- How do I change the language in Where's My Water?
- How do I sync my progress across iOS devices?
- How do I use the different elements in Where's My Water?
- What do I do if my purchase is not showing up?