- General Info
- PC System Requirements
- PC Save/Load
- PSP Multiplayer
- Wii Troubleshooting
- Wii Gameplay
- DS General Info
- DS Audio
How do I save the game in LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues?
The game autosaves at the end of completed chapter or level. You will see a little hat icon in the lower right corner that indicates when data is being saved. There is no way to manually save the game in the middle of a level.
Will my saves from the first game (LEGO Indiana Jones The Original Adventures) work with LEGO Indiana Jones The Adventure Continues?
No, the saves from the first game cannot be used in LEGO Indiana Jones The Adventure Continues.
How do I use characters I've unlocked or created in LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues?
You can only use them in Free Play.
- Go to the Creator Box, and open it.
- Go to the bottom Right corner, and click Quick Play
- Pick any level you've unlocked in Story mode, and 2 extra characters from that you have unlocked from the game or created. (They are extras because you add them to the characters already in the level).
Why can't I access all the levels in the Build your own Adventure section of the game?
You must complete a level before it is accessible in the Build your own Level/Adventure feature
PC System Requirements
Will the program run with the Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family?
The Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family does not support the functionality necessary to run the program and is not supported. The program requires a card that supports Hardware T&L (transform and lighting) and the onboard Intel chips do not have that capability.
What are the system requirements for LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues?
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP or 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD XP 2200+
- RAM: XP 256MB, 512MB Vista and 7
- Hard Drive: 4.5 GB available hard disk space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 5800 series ATI Radeon HD 1300 Pro
- Other: Interface Mouse and Keyboard Required
- Soundcard: Sound Card DirectSound Compatible (DirectX 9.0c or higher)
Where are the saved games located for LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues on Windows XP?
The saved games are located here: C:\Documents and Settings\LoginName\Application Data\LucasArts\LEGO® Indiana Jones™ 2\SavedGames, where LoginName is the name of the windows login you are using.
How do I setup and start a multiplayer game of LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues on PSP ?
First, make sure you have a copy of the game for both PSP's, and that they are set to use Adhoc mode in Network settings, and are set to the same channel.
Start the game, and you have to get through the first level and back to the beach. On the beach in the hut, there are 6 options, the last of which is Multiplayer. Select that (it's an icon showing two PSPs sending signals between them) and choose to create game. The 2nd player has to do the same thing (get through the first level to the beach hut) but when they select Multiplayer, they choose Join game).
Nintendo Wii General Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble with the game, please check the following:
- Ensure that you are properly loading a Game Disc. If your console is placed vertically, the disc label will face to the right. If your console is placed horizontally, the disc label will face upwards.
- Please use the information below for cleaning a dirty Game Disc. Fingerprints, smudges, and other foreign material can interfere with game being properly read by the Wii console.
Use a soft, slightly damp cotton cloth (use water only). Clean the disc from center towards the edges; do not use a circular motion. DO NOT use paper.
Make sure the game is dry, then re-insert it and see if the error occurs again.
If the game had been working normally, shows signs of physical damage, and now displays errors or lockups in areas it previously didn't, the problem is likely to be the damage to the disc. Contact us regarding a replacement for a nomimal replacement fee.- If the game never worked or you are discovering errors in areas you have entered for the first time, it is possible that the problem could be with the system or the disc. (The system may still be the problem even if the disc shows some signs of damage.)
- For known issues with specific games, please check http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts/gameDiscSpecific.jsp
- Make sure you are using only licensed accessories. Unlicensed products and accessories do not undergo Nintendo's testing and evaluation process. They may not work at all with the game system, and they may have compatibility problems with certain games or accessories.
- If a game freezes while playing, usually the power, reset, and eject buttons will not respond. Try unplugging the AC Adapter from the back of the console, then check the air vents to make sure they're not being blocked.
- If after reading the above information you are still unable to play a game disc, please call 1-800-255-3700 to discuss available options.
I cannot get the second Wiimote/Nunchuk to work in the game.
In order for the second player feature to work in the game, the second player Wiimote must be synced with the Wii console.
Please note that games that are made and produced by Nintendo (such as WiiPlay and WiiSports) have a built in feature to auto scan for the Wiimote for that version of the game, which is not the same as synching the Wiimote. Most 3rd party games do not have that capability, so the Wiimote will need to be synched to the Wii console per the instructions on Nintendo's website (http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/setupWiiRemote.jsp#Synch).
Where do I enter the cheat codes in LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues for Nintendo Wii?
To enter cheat codes, first enter the Extras menu, then go to password input.
DS General Info
Where is the level builder in the Nintendo DS version of LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues?
Due to system limitations there is no level creator for the Nintendo DS version. The Nintendo DS version has the Choose Your Own Adventure option where you can play a series of minigames in an order you desire.
I loaded up my LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues for Nintendo DS and the game has no sound.
When the game saves, it may set the sound levels to zero. To correct this, load your game and press Start once you are at the island. Next, go to options and set the sound and music levels back up (sound to 10 and music to 8), then press B. Hit A to resume, and click the Book in the lower left-hand corner of the screen to save your game (Options -> Save Game). That will save the new volume settings into the game.