How do I improve performance in Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?
When running the game on the minimum required system or a PCI card, you may experience the following issues:
- There may be stuttering in the voice and sound.
- There may be pauses or hitching during the opening movie.
- It may be difficult to complete some jumps in the game.
- Transitions may take a long time.
- There may be slow downs or stuttering during gameplay.
- You may experience long load times between levels.
- Load times may become longer after playing through multiple levels. If this occurs, we recommend that you reboot your system to correct this issue.
This occurs most frequently when other programs are running or if your system resources are below 70%. Freeing up system resources may improve performance in the game. The following are a few suggestions that may free up system resources and improve performance in the game.
To run Indiana Jones and The Emperor's Tomb with optimal performance:
- No other programs should be running in the background.
- System resources should be at least 85% free.
- There should be at least 200 MB of free hard disk space after installation.
- Your system should pass all tests run by the system analyzer, which is located in the help menu on the launcher.
Article is closed for comments.