Long after the passing of the Second Shadow came the Age of the Great Guilds. Blacksmiths. Shepherds. Clerics. Each dedicated to the absolute control of secret knowledge.
Another such Guild was the Weavers. Over the centuries, their craft transcended the limits of physical cloth, until they wove the very fabric of reality itself. Now, a strange power has swept the Weavers into oblivion, leaving behind one Weaver boy to unravel the mystery. Help young Bobbin rescue his Guild...and you just might save the universe from an unspeakable catastrophe.
Re-release Date: March 19, 2015
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 1 GHz processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 245 MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse and Keyboard
- Mac: OS X 10.7.0 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+, 1GB of RAM, 64MB of video memory, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled
- Windows: Windows XP or Vista, 2002 era PC or better, 32 MB RAM, 2 MB - PCI Graphics Card, 290 MB, 16-bit sound card with DirectX
- Mac: Mac OS X version 10.5 (or newer), Intel Processor, CPU Speed of 1.8 GHz (2 GHz recommended), 128 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended), 2 GB free disk space
- Stunning, high-resolution, 3D landscapes
- Sophisticated score and musical effects
- Detailed animation and special effects
- Elegant point 'n' click control of characters, objects and magic spells
- No burdensome typing, mapping, or inventory management
- An easy and engaging game for beginners and veterans alike
- Click here to purchase and download the game from GOG.com
- Click here to purchase and download the game from Steam