Follow the directions below to add a Wallet PIN to your Windows 8 phone, and set up Family Safety on your Windows 8 PC:
Windows 8 Phone
- Open the "Store" app.
- Tap ... to open "Settings".
- Select "PIN" and tap the toggle.
- Turn "Wallet PIN" from "OFF" to "ON" by sliding the bar.
- When prompted, enter a PIN code and select "Done".
- Check "Use Wallet PIN to protect music, app, and in-app purchases".
- Go to https://familysafety.microsoft.com and log into your Microsoft account.
- Click on "To set up Family Safety".
- Follow the steps provided (Set up Family Safety - Microsoft Windows Help).
Article is closed for comments.