If you've been asked by a support representative to provide a "DXDiag Report," please follow the steps below. Please note that no personal information is contained in the report.
- Press the "Windows" key and the "R" key on your keyboard to bring up the “Run” box.
- In the “Run” box, type in "DxDiag".
- Press "Enter". This will start the DxDiag utility.
- Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool appears, click on the "Save All Information" button at the bottom.
- When asked where to save the file, click on the drop-down box next to "Save In" and select "Desktop".
- In the "File Name" box, the name DxDiag.txt should appear. Leave this as is and click on the "OK" button.
- Click the Exit button to exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- On the Desktop, there should be a file named "DxDiag" or "DxDiag.txt". If you don't see it, please repeat the steps above and make sure to save the file to the Desktop.
- Attach this file to your reply. We will get back to you as quickly as possible!