Push notifications are helpful messages that let you know about important game events that happen when you are not actively playing. If you would like to turn off push notifications, take the following steps:
- From the Home menu, tap the "Settings" icon.
- Select "Notification Center" from the left column.
- Scroll down to the Include section in the right column.
- Tap on the desired app to select.
- In the "Alert Style" section, tap on "None" to disable push notifications for that app.
Article is closed for comments.