A Sidekick is a townsperson character that partners up with you in the Toy Box and Toy Box Takeover Expansion Game. They help you in battling enemies, building, farming and other tasks. You can unlock Sidekicks by:
- Completing the Sidekick tutorials
- Completing missions in Toy Box Takeover
- Completing missions in INteriors
- Also, in random areas around the Toy Box and Toy Box Takeover Hubs.
You can put away a sidekick by going to the Outfitter (or from the Pause menu, select Sidekicks) and selecting “Remove From World”.
- Sidekick Square One: Become Sidekick savvy in this crash course tutorial. From placing a Sidekick in your world to equipping your Sidekick with Tools, learn all of the basic skills necessary to make your Sidekick successful.
- Plotting for Plants: Teach your Sidekick how to grow and harvest plants using farm plots. “This farm is all yours! Go ahead and plant some crops!” in the Toy Box Farm you can grow food for your sidekicks. Equip your sidekick with a farm tool to plant crops.
- Marvelously Designed: Let one of Disney’s top fashionistas teach you how to find our Sidekicks the necessary Tools to make amazing customizations in your Toy Box worlds.
- Amazing Treasure Hunt: Travel through a labyrinth with your Sidekick, and collect treasure along the way. While your sidekick can be a great ally in battle, sometimes they’re not very agile. Watch for hazards in the labyrinth and toss or carry them over to safety.