From above the world of Cars, Disney’s Planes takes players on a high-flying, action-packed animated comedy adventure with Dusty Crophopper, a big-hearted, speed-loving crop duster, voiced by actor and comedian Dane Cook. Take to the skies with Dusty and friends as they embark on global missions and grand adventures around the world!
Original Release Date: August 6, 2013
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo 3DS
- Wii U
- Steam: Windows XP, Vista, or 7 - or - Intel Mac, OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later, 512 MB RAM, 1 Ghz or faster processor, Internet connection (broadband recommended), Recommended: two-button mouse, 1GB HD space
Game Features (Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS)
- Play as one of 6 characters from the film!
- Travel through 6 breathtaking environments inspired by the film!
- Over 40 challenges and missions, including racing!
- Three exciting modes of play: Story, Challenge and Balloon Popping fun!
- Single-player game!
Game Features (Wii and Wii U)
- Play as one of 10 characters from the film with pick-up-and-play flight controls!
- From Propwash Junction to China, travel through 10 breathtaking environments inspired by the film!
- Four exciting modes of play: Air Rallies, Story, Free Flight and Balloon Popping fun!
- 1-2 players: Experience the universe of Disney Planes and choose your character in single-player, or drop-in co-op play with any of the characters featured in the game!
- Purchase and download the game on Steam here