Lightsaber-wielding Star Wars™ characters in Disney Infinity 3.0 can perform most of the following lightsaber combo attacks:
- Attack Combo - Press the Attack button repeatedly to perform an Attack Combo.
- Launcher - Hold the Attack button while standing on the ground to break an opponent's block and launch yourself and the opponent into the air.
- Air Combo - Successive taps of the Attack button while in the air will result in a combo that knocks the opponent away.
- Air Slam - Holding the Attack button while in the air will result in an Air Slam that brings an airborne target down to the ground with the player, while simultaneously clearing out nearby opponents on the ground.
- Air Assault - While in the air, delay the third tap of the Attack button to juggle the enemy and continue attacking it in the air.
- Breaking Defenses 1 - Delay the second tap of the Attack button to begin a powerful block breaking combo against a single enemy.
- Breaking Defenses 2 - Delay the second tap of the Attack button to begin a powerful block breaking combo that delivers multiple hits to a single enemy.
The following Star Wars™ characters have their own unique lightsaber combo attacks:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Doubling Down - Press the right trigger, then tap the Attack button to perform a powerful, double-strike, jump attack.
- Yoda: Small But Swift - Dash toward an opponent, then press the right trigger and repeatedly tap the Attack button to strike multiple times from different angles at a very fast pace.
- Anakin: Anakin's Fury - Press the Attack button repeatedly for a flurry of lightsaber attacks during a Force Dash.
- Ahsoka: Spinning Salvation - Press the Attack button repeatedly to initiate a spinning lightsaber attack while dashing. Press the right trigger to dash.
- Darth Maul: Darth Dash Attack - Press the right trigger, then tap the Attack button as you dash toward your opponents to send them away with a powerful lightsaber thrust.
- Kylo Ren: First Order Strike - Press the right trigger, then tap the Attack button as you approach your opponent. You can attack at the end of your force dash.