- Disney Infinity Hub
- Disney Infinity Vault: 1.0
- Going to the Play Set from Toy Box
- How do I exit an aerial or side camera mode?
- Mastery Adventures
- Why can't I highlight this object with my wand?
Disney Infinity Hub
After selecting Toy Box Launch, your character will appear on the center pad of the Disney Infinity Hub. Activate the four pads by standing on them and you will open different areas of the game.
- Red Pad: Opens the Travel menu. Select from Mastery Adventures, Adventures, and Prebuilt Toy Box Worlds. You can also save your current Toy Box or load a previously saved Toy Box.
- Yellow Pad: Opens the Disney Infinity Vault. Use spins earned in the game to unlock new Toys to use in the Toy Box.
- Green Pad: Opens the Toy Store. Toys you have already unlocked.
- Purple Pad: Opens the Hall of Heroes.
Disney Infinity Vault: 1.0
The Vault offers 16 different toys or toy packs at a time. Spins are used for a chance to randomly unlock one of the 16. You can also shuffle the Vault to get a new set of 16 toys to spin for. Spins can be collected from green capsules, completing Mastery Adventures, leveling up your character and earning medals in Character and other Adventures.
Going to the Play Set from Toy Box
To go to the Play Set from the Toy Box, pause the game and select "Quit" from the Pause menu. After selecting "Yes" to confirm, you will arrive at the Disney Infinity main menu. From here, you can select the Play Set you wish to play in. Make sure that you have placed a Play Set piece on your Disney Infinity base and that you have a compatible figure (for example: Lightning McQueen with the Cars Play Set piece).
NOTE: If you already have a previously saved Play Set game, you can go to the Red (Travel) Pad on the Disney Infinity Hub (or pause the game and select Travel). In the Travel menu, select Load and then the Play Set you wish to play in.
How do I exit an aerial or side camera mode?
Hitting the back or select button will remove you from certain camera modes. You can also reset game play using the "Start" menu.
Mastery Adventures are tutorials for the Toy Box and Play Sets. Completing the first available Mastery Adventure unlocks more. The Building Mastery, for example, shows how to create and arrange elements in the Toy Box, while the Combat, Driving and other Mastery Adventures show how to fight, drive, etc. in the Play Sets.
Why can’t I highlight this object with my wand?
If an object is too far way for you to use your wand, you can go into Spark Mode from your Build View. Once you are a spark, go to the object to edit it.