If your game disc isn't working, please try the following:
- Ensure that the game disc and console match. For instance, if the game disc is designed for an Xbox 360, it can only be used in that console.
- Ensure that your console is updated. If you are connected to the internet, the console will update automatically. If not, check for updates. Please refer to the console's manual or support site for more information: Xbox support, PlayStation support, or Nintendo support.
- Check the disc – is it physically damaged? Does it have any scratches or rings?
- Do you see an error message? If so, try cleaning the disc. Again, please refer to the console's manual or support sites above for more information.
- Try clearing the cache on your console.
Please note that we no longer have an inventory of Disney Infinity game discs, so we are unable to assist with exchanges.