Do you remember watching with amazement when those cartoon heroes constructed machines to catch someone or start something? Those very complicated Rube Goldberg-like ones with knives, toasters, anvils etc? Or did you ever wonder how it would feel to construct a mouse-powered device to cook some eggs and launch a rocket?
Well, the answer is here! Build monkey or mouse-powered machines, use lasers and fire fireworks, start fires using a bowling ball and flint, throw things with anti gravity platforms or a jack-in-the-box or crack open an aquarium with a cat, mouse, alligator, cannon, cheese and more!
Original Release: September 14, 2001
- Windows: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard.
- Includes Even More Incredible Machine, The Incredible Machine 3 (contains all levels from
- The Incredible Machine 2), Contraptions and Even More Contraptions
- Solve wacky puzzles with even more wacky solutions, using absolutely crazy contraptions
- Countless challenges to keep you busy for many days to come
- Click here to see the game on GOG.com
Article is closed for comments.