Get down to the bare necessities of life… Play as the man-cub, Mowgli, an orphan raised by a pack of wolves in the jungle. No parents. No school. No problems. Great life, huh?
Except, there’s a rumour that Shere Khan, the man-eating tiger is coming after you. So now you’ve got to sneak, swing and swoop your way through the jungle, catch the tiger by the tail and reach the safety of the man-village.
To do this, you have to get the hang of incredibly tricky vines, neutralize venom balls, dodge coconut-throwing monkeys and fire off bananas at any scorpion, vampire bat or crazy ape that gets in your way. So eat your bananas and get ready – it’s a jungle out there!
Original Release: August 15, 1994
- Apple: 10.9+, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with 256 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard.
- Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and 256 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with 256 MB VRAM, Mouse, Keyboard
- Relive Mowgli’s classic adventure as you travel through over 10 levels – all weird, all wild and all totally different
- Encounter characters straight from the classic Disney movie, including Bagheera, Kaa, Shere Khan and many more!
- Jump, swing, climb and banana-throw your way through this adventure, collecting gems along the way