Thrillville™: Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: “WHOA!” Players build these incredible “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning ring of fire and more.
Original Release: October 9, 2007
- Steam: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Processor: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or Athlon XP, Memory: 256 RAM, 64 MB 3D graphics with Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader capability, DirectX®: 9.0c, Hard Drive: 3.9 GB, Sound: DirectX 9.0c
- Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create.
- Build and ride your own creations, talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames.
- Visit 15 themed areas, like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new parks.
- Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as:
- Hotrod Stunt - A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
- Pendulizer - A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
- Escape Drop - The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
- Distinguish your rides even more with enhanced customization options. Attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
- Play 34 minigames – 14 new, 20 returning from the original Thrillville but with new levels.
- Click here to see the game on Steam