August 22, 2019
2. License Grant. Disney grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable, non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license to (i) download, install and use the MDOH App, in each case on a personal, noncommercial use basis, on a Compatible Device (defined below in Section 4) and (ii) download, install and use software that updates the MDOH App (the “Updates” which are deemed part of the MDOH App, as and when released). This is a license agreement and not an agreement for sale or assignment. You agree that Disney may add, modify and withdraw Content from the Disney Service at any time.
3. Content Usage. The performance and depth of detail you may experience along with the duration of continuous play possible will vary depending on the Compatible Device you are using. Compatible Devices with higher performing technical specifications may help maximize your enjoyment of the MDOH Experience.
4. Experience Optimization. To optimize your enjoyment of the MDOH Experience, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the applicable compatible device requirements (“Compatible Devices”) as well as any descriptions about the optimal environment for the Content that may be displayed in the Product Guide or in the set-up guide in the MDOH App. The MDOH Experience may be difficult to use in direct sunlight or bright lighting conditions.
7. Warnings: Before using the MDOH Experience, please read the health and safety warnings that are accessible by clicking here.
8. Customer Support. For Customer Support assistance regarding the MDOH App only, please click here.
9. Export Restrictions. You acknowledge that the MDOH App and the Content are subject to U.S. export controls and trade sanctions, as well as the related laws in the jurisdiction in which the MDOH App and the Content were obtained. You agree to comply with all laws that apply to the MDOH App and the Content, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and the regulations enforced by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), as well as all applicable end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments. In particular, the MDOH App and the Content may not be exported or reexported to any U.S. embargoed country or to anyone included on one of the restricted party lists maintained by the U.S. Government, including OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List. Further, by using the MDOH App and Content, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such embargoed country or included on any such restricted party list.
11. Fees and Internet Connection. You are solely responsible for determining and paying any fees, charges or taxes in connection with your use of the MDOH Experience including, without limitation, those imposed by any cell phone carrier, Internet service provider, carrier or governmental entity.
12. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY; LIABILITY LIMITATION. THE MDOH EXPERIENCE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISNEY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AGENTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (THE “DISNEY PARTIES”) EACH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THEIR EQUIVALENTS UNDER THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE DISNEY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE MDOH EXPERIENCE, THE CONTENT, AND DISNEY SERVICE WILL BE WITHOUT ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE DISNEY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT OR OTHERWISE STATE THAT THE MDOH EXPERIENCE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOU, AND NOT THE DISNEY PARTIES, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OCCASIONED BY USE OF THE MDOH EXPERIENCE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DISNEY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER PHYSICAL, MENTAL OR DEVELOPMENTAL INJURY OR HARM, OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE MDOH EXPERIENCE HOWEVER CAUSED. THE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH APPLY UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (TORT, CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF THE DISNEY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Article is closed for comments.