Place the tracking beacon in a location where it can cover the entire playing area. When using the product, make sure to stay within the boundaries of the tracking beacon.
- Make sure the headset stays in front of the tracking beacon when you are playing. An optimal distance is between 3 to 9 feet
- The Mirage Headset uses sensors to follow the tracking beacon. Avoid standing too close or too far from the beacon for optimal tracking
- Avoid placing the tracking beacon too close to other light sources
- Avoid placing the tracking beacon near shiny or reflective surfaces, like a mirror
- Keep tracking beacon away from pets while playing
Co-op Mode: Make sure the two beacons are 3 feet apart in the playing area. The pink beacon should be placed in the center.
IMPORTANT: The Controllers, Tracking Beacon and Lenovo Mirage AR Headset are supported by Lenovo. For all issues related to the support of MARVEL Dimension of Heroes gear, please contact Lenovo support: https://support.lenovo.com/MirageAR